XpertHomes takes data protection law very seriously. Please read this policy carefully as it has been put together to give you more information on the data we hold on you
In this Privacy Notice the terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are references to XpertHomes Limited (XpertHomes), company number 12183480, having a registered address of Hayes Middlesex London.
This Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you through our website (www.xperthomes.co.uk) (Our Site), or that you provide to us through other methods you may communicate with us, will be processed by us.
Your information may also be collected and used by:
- Our Estate Agents are independently owned and operated. Their use of your information is only covered in this Privacy Notice where specifically stated.
- If you tell us, you don’t want to receive marketing messages we will stop sending them. We will, of course, continue to send essential information relating to a property or service you have with XpertHomes LTD.
We want you to know that XpertHomes respects the information we hold on you and you can trust us to respect your privacy and keep your personal information safe.
Some main points to consider:
- We will be transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with it.
- We will also use the information to help us understand you better and so that we can give you information of legitimate interest to you.
- If you tell us, you don’t want to receive marketing messages we will stop sending them. We will, of course, continue to send essential information relating to a property or service you have with Us.
Personal Information we collect about you
We may collect and use the following personal information:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone and/or fax number
- Payment information (such as a credit and debit card) and bank account details
- Telephone number and recordings when you call our customer service line
- Bank statements, passport, drivers licence, utility bill or any other documents deemed relevant when buying, selling, letting or renting a property for example; for the purposes of right to rent checks and anti-money laundering
It is important to note that XpertHomes will only use and acquire personal data when one of the following is adhered to: Consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task or legitimate interest.
We do not use your information in any way that would identify you personally, We will only do this if you have consented to use of your information for a specific purpose.